Friday, October 2, 2009

Hmm is it Art?

Another nice shot of the Grande Canal

And yet another nice shot of the Grande Canal.
Except this on is my favorite.

Something terribly wrong here.
I since found out that Venice is built on wooden pile the were sunken into the mud down into the clay. An example would be with some of the biggest buildings would have at least 2000 piles.

Glass Clown

Piazza San Marco.

Me of course
Anyone for pizza.

I love Venice it has style unlike Rome. But they are totally two different cities. Venice has an easier access to, for one bank machines, clothes shops and art. Rome on the other hand has a wonderful array of ruins. Both cities have wonderful food. And since I'm coming back some day I would easily do it all again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment